It’s a familiar conversation.
“What do you want to do this weekend?”
“I dunno, what do you want to do?”
“Whatever you want to do.”
Broken Arrow is the place to be this weekend!
- Safari’s Interactive Animal Sanctuary (MAP) is open for the last time (for a while) from noon-5pm this Saturday and Sunday. If you haven’t been recently, this would be a good time to show your support, and also, be sure to check out these pics from earlier this month!
- The Doug Jeppesen ceramic art exhibit is still at the Broken Arrow Historical Society Museum (MAP) from 10am-2pm on Saturday. Also, be sure to check out the photos from the Broken Arrow Historical Society Museum from last weekend here on DTBA!
- Persimmon Hollow Village is open from 10am-5pm on Friday and Saturday and 1pm-5pm on Sunday. (MAP).
- Market on Main, Farmers Market is open from 8am-noon on Saturday. (MAP)
- Artists of the Future is still in progress. For more info, join the Artists of the Future Event on Facebook, and follow Your Design (Main Street Broken Arrow) on Facebook. The event runs through August 17th (MAP)
- If you would like to stay indoors where it’s cool, check out The Watch at both Broken Arrow Theaters this weekend; Step Up Revolution in 3D at Cinemark.
Did I miss anything? If you would like your event (Broken Arrow addresses, only, please) considered for this list, add it in the comments.